• No matter how beautiful and calm a candle can be, it must be used with caution and specific care to prevent any accident, as well as to get the most out of its use.
  • Never leave a lit candle unattended.
  • Keep lighted candles out of reach of children and pets. They can knock over a candle and taste a fire.
  • Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface, away from any object that could catch fire.
  • Make sure the room has good ventilation. Don't light too many candles in a small room or house where air exchange is limited.
  • Keep candles away from drafts, fans, etc. to prevent improper burning, causing flare-ups, splashing and even smoke.
  • Do not allow pieces of cut wick to collect in the melted wax, as they may start to smolder.
  • Never pick up a lighted candle or move it while the wax is liquid. The wax and can (or cup) may be very hot. Extinguish the candle and let it cool completely before or between each use.
  • We recommend using a candle snuffer for the same purpose. This prevents wax spatter and excess smoke.
  • Never extinguish a candle with water. On the first burning of each candle, let the wax melt over the entire surface of the candle, this may take 2 or 3 hours. The wax should be liquid up to the walls of the container (can or glass). Our candles are designed to melt the wax all the way to the edge of the can. This will help to extend its lifespan.
  • Never burn a candle if the wick is not in the center of the candle.
  • Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
  • When necessary, trim the wick to about 5mm before lighting the candle again, to control the size of the flame and prevent the wick from smoking.


1 of 4